NCI has provided "on the ground" environmental monitoring services for more than 20 years on large, linear projects such as pipeline and transmission line ROW'S. We provide construction monitoring services on behalf of project sponsors, as well as compliance monitoring on behalf of regulatory agencies. We have a large staff of experienced permitting specialists, construction inspectors and biologists. Our monitoring services are coordinated with each project's activity sequence and critical path schedule; from pre-construction surveys to post-construction assessments.
We work in collaboration with regulatory agencies and construction inspection management teams. This ensures that all federal, state, and FERC environmental compliance requirements are successfully implemented throughout the construction sequence and restoration. We work directly with all specialized monitors (archaeological, biological, environmental, FERC, and paleontological) to insure project specific issues are addressed.
We are experienced with Bureau of Land Management, Forest Service, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Bureau of Reclamation, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, military installations, various Native American Tribes, and various state requirements.Monitoring and compliance services we provide include:
- Environmental/Cultural inspection
- On-site continuous monitoring throughout the project
- Consultation in the field
- Resolution of field issues to minimize non-compliances during construction
- Continuous communication (daily and weekly reports, photographs, weekly meetings)
- Monitoring and follow-up during clean-up and restoration
- Annual compliance audits (restoration and vegetation success, erosion issues, noxious weeds, trespass, subsidence and safety concerns)
- Additional monitoring provided if required
- Qualified FERC compliance/inspections
We have over 4,036 miles of linear projects approved and completed!